This course is a continuation of the PADI Open Water Diver Course. In this course, a diver will further his/her diving knowledge in the following fields: Deep Diving, Night Diving, Underwater Navigation. A dive will also be introduced to 2 other elective dives. Upon certification, a diver will receive a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver’s Certificate, enabling him/her to further extend his/her depth limits to 40m (130 ft).
The course will consist of one academic discussion session, in the comfort of our fully air-conditioned classroom. In this session, divers will be introduced the theories of advanced diving.
Theory sessions are held on Thursdays from 7.30pm to 9.30pm at ScubaHub, or 15-min sessions before each training dive.
The open sea requirements of the course will be 1 orientation dive, and 5 training dives, as required in the General Standards and Procedure of PADI, over minimum 2 days, in the following areas:
CORE DIVES :Underwater Navigation, Deep Dive, Night Dive
ELECTIVE DIVES: Drift Dive, Night dive, Wreck dive, Boat Dive…etc Refer to Specialties Dive for more options
• Minimum age – 12 years or older (For ages 12 to 14 – PADI Junior Advance Open Water Diver Certification with be awarded)
• Open Water Diver certified
• Academic Lessons
• Advance Open Water Instructor
• Free Usage of Scuba and Basic Equipment throughout the course
• Usage of Training Materials
• Padi Advance Open Water Textbook
• Application Fee for PADI Certification Card
• 2Day 2Night Trip to Pulau Dayang, West Malaysia
• All return transfers (ex Singapore)
• Full Board Meal on island
• 2 nights air-conditioned accommodation (quad sharing)
• Priced at SGD S$550